TORCHx gives you the option to import the NEW leads you're receiving from other real estate sites directly into your dashboard. This gives you a simple way to make TORCHx the one platform you use to work ALL of your contacts. To import your new leads into the dashboard, just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your TORCHx dashboard and click My Account -> My Profile.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Import Leads From Field.
- Click where it says Click To Pick Import Sources and a list of supported websites will show up.
- Choose your lead provider(s) from the list.
*If you do not see your lead provider, follow the instructions here.
- Next, look at the web address in your browser's address bar. You'll see it ends with Agent=####. This is your UNIQUE agent number for the TORCHx system. Take note of number. In the below example, the agent number is 2784.
- Go to the website of the lead provider you'd like to import leads from and log in.
- Once there, find your lead email settings.
- Look for a Secondary or Additional email field. This would be located where your set up your lead distribution settings.
- Add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your additional email field. The #### should be replaced with the agent number your wrote down from TORCHx. In our example the email address would be email@example.com.
- Save your settings.
You're all set! Any new leads you receive from these providers will now get added to your TORCHx dashboard automatically.