In order to comply with changes that are being made by Google with regard to SSL certificates that mark the website as secure in a web browser, we are making adjustments to our systems. To ensure your website has an SSL certificate installed, we need you to take the following steps as soon as possible:
- Speak with your domain host to gather all DNS records you need transferred to our systems.
- Send an email message with all of this information listed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you can also take a screenshot of your DNS settings page and attach that to the message you send.
- Wait for us to add those records and then confirm with you once we’re done.
- From there, you can then make the name servers change. Do not do this before we have given you the OK, as this could impair functionality on the backend and cause downtime.
Most Popular Domain Registrars:
- Network Solutions, Register.com, or Web.com - https://knowledge.web.com/subjects/article/KA-01114/en-us
- Godaddy - https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664?
- 1 and 1 - https://www.1and1.com/help/domains/dns-settings/
- ENOM - https://help.enom.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000486451-Name-servers#change
If you have any questions on this process please do not hesitate to call our team.