- Search - is basically the home page view of your dashboard.
- Show All - will display all leads including hidden leads.
- Leads Inbox - only shows non hidden leads.
- New Leads - shows only new leads that have their status set as new leads.
- The red Awaiting Response - shows all leads that responded to an email sent by you and are awaiting a reply. This tab will only work if your email is integrated.
- The orange On Fire - this will only light up when a lead meets three criteria: Active in the last 72 hours, has a good email, and has a good number.
- The purple Pinned Leads - this will show any leads that you have pressed the push pin icons next to their name.
- The green Online Now - displays any leads that are currently online.
- The yellow Has Reminder tab that shows all leads that have a reminder associated with them.
What are the color coded tabs above the Leads Overview dashboard for? Print
Created by: Jesse Friedman
Modified on: Fri, 29 Jun, 2018 at 10:31 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.